Pages - Menu

10.8.14

What I Ate - 4-10 August

I tidied up my pantry last week- I found 2 bottles of salad dressing (Ranch and Creamy Caesar) which need to be used this month- so I guess I will be eating a lot of salad!
I also got an order of low carb products from groceryrun.com.au so I have been using them as quick meals.

Monday
Breakfast: Coffee with cream
Lunch: Salmon pate with a packet of Fine Fettle Flats
Dinner: Chicken wings with my awesome dry spice rub for chicken wings, bok choy, zucchini and baby broccoli.

Tuesday
Breakfast: Coffee with cream, and a pack of Aussie Bodies Low Carb Apple and Raisin cookie bites
Lunch: A small steak with garlic butter. I had intended to make a salad, but I forgot!
Dinner: 2 salmon patties and salad (salad greens, romaine lettuce, smoked cheese and Caesar dressing)

Wednesday
Breakfast: Coffee with cream
Lunch: Salad with romaine lettuce, mixed salad greens, ham, smoked chicken, avocado, sunflower seeds and creamy Caesar dressing.
Dinner: Roasted lamb shoulder chop with roasted cauliflower

Thursday
Breakfast: Coffee with cream, a piece of smoked cheddar
Lunch: Got carried away with a project I was working on, so had a Vanilla Atkins shake and a pack of low carb cookies.
Dinner: 2 salmon burgers with peri-peri mayonnaise, and steamed broccoli and zucchini

Friday
Breakfast: Coffee with cream, smoked cheddar cheese (this is cheese was GOOD, and now it's all gone :( )
Lunch: Salad with chopped romaine lettuce, mixed salad greens, smoked chicken, ham, avocado, sunflower seeds and creamy Caesar dressing.
Dinner:

Saturday
Breakfast: Skipped because I slept in!
Lunch: Bunless burger from Grill'd (I had the Simon Says burger, which had grilled chicken breast, bacon, avocado, and herbed mayo on a nice big bed of salad), and a Pepsi Max
Dinner: I let my husband cook! Hot dogs with mustard and fried onions

Sunday
Breakfast: LC cookies, a vanilla protein shake.
Lunch: 8 chicken wings and garlic kelp salad at a Chinese restaurant
Dinner: Kassler steaks, cabbage with butter. An Atkins Cappuccino Nut Bar (to review for the blog) for dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment