Pages - Menu

8.8.14

My haul from Grocery Run

I am a sucker for a bargain, and I love online shopping, so I often find myself browsing GroceryRun looking for something to buy.

They have a lot of processed stuff- candy, cereal and snack foods. But I often find excellent deals on low carb products.

In my last order, I got:
2 boxes of 9 Aussie Bodies Lo Carb Protein Cookie Bites Apple & Raisin 50g for$4.79 each =$9.58
2 boxes of 6 Atkins Advantage Shakes Vanilla 325mL for $7.44 each = $14.88

I had seen the LC cookies for sale in stores for around $3 each, and the shakes are $3.86 each at my local supermarket, so I was excited to be able to buy them for such a good price.

They have a shipping cap of $9.99, so you can buy as much as you want and not pay more in shipping, so I added a few more things that I knew I'd use in the kitchen

2x Medallion Instant Mashed Potatoes 235g $3.98
(Great for thickening sauces if you're gluten free, I admit I have also used it to whip up a quick side dish for my husband)
2x Nando's Perinaise Peri-Peri Mayonnaise 265g $5.48
(So delicious! Has definitely spiced up my salmon burgers this week!)
Bic Razors Sensitive 15pk $3.99
(Cheaper than the supermarket!)
2x Patak's Rogan Josh Simmer Sauce Medium Spice 350g $4.98
(Useful for when I want to whip up a quick curry for dinner)

 Total = $52.88

They also have great deals on vitamins, and household items such as paper towels.

They often have $1 days- where some items are $1. Last time they ran this, I got 4 packs of Laksa instant noodles (I usually ditch the seasoning, and give the noodles to my husband as a side dish for stirfry), udon noodles, wraps, dental floss, a nail art pen and rolled oats- all very useful additions to my pantry as food for my husband. Apart from the nail art pen, which I've been using, and floss, which we use a lot of.



No comments:

Post a Comment